To help us direct you question to the best team to provide an answer please select which option best descibes you.
We have implemented technical, physical, and organisational/administrative measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration, and disclosure. These measures include:
- Written information security program.
- Appointed a Chief Information Security Officer (‘CISO’) to oversee, implement and enforce the information security programme.
- Appointed a Chief Privacy Officer (‘CPO’) to oversee, implement and enforce the privacy programme.
- Continuous vulnerability assessment and monitoring.
- Having information security risk management policies and procedures in place.
- Having an established incident response plan.
- Access controls on information systems, designed to authenticate users and permit access only to authorised individuals.
- Restricting access to physical locations containing personal information only to authorised individuals.
- Securing all personal information, both in transit and at rest.
- Multifactor authentication for all staff accessing personal information.
- Maintaining audit trails relating to internal and external access to and modifications of personal information.
- Adopted secure development practices for in-house developed applications.
- Performing information security due diligence on third-party service providers.
- Performing security awareness training on a regular basis.
The safety and security of your information is also dependent upon you. If we have given you (or if you have chosen) a password or access code for access to certain parts of our website/portal or mobile applications and similar, you are responsible for keeping this password and/or access code confidential. You must not share your password and/or access code with anyone. You must ensure that there is no unauthorised use of your password and access code. Paysafe will act upon instructions and information received from any person that enters your user id and password and you understand that you are fully responsible for all use and any actions that may take place during the use of your account, unless otherwise mandated by law. You must promptly notify Paysafe of any information you have provided to us which has changed.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site, unless you are communicating with us through a secure channel that we have provided. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.