To help us direct you question to the best team to provide an answer please select which option best descibes you.
Tutorial content is coming soon...
We actively encourage Merchants to work closely with their Account Managers with feedback on how this portal service can best integrate with your operational workflows and add further value to your business.
Whilst the portal provides email Support links, your Account Manager is best placed to co-ordinate your queries and advise you on Merchant Test Portal activities such as:
- Updates on functionality development pipeline and timelines.
- Refinements in the on-boarding/integration process and the support documentation required.
- Processing and prioritising your valued Merchant User feedback.
iGaming Merchant Test Portal - Support Contact Options:
- Contact your usual Account Manager.
- Use Support link in the portal sidebar to log your request via a ticketing form which goes direct to the iGaming Merchant Test Portal Support Team.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a current Merchant client (licensed for US), you will find detailed transaction information by selecting the relevant Support links which align to your underlying Payment Method agreement(s) with Paysafe:
Skrill Support (Business User)
If you do not yet have any payment methods live, or have yet to be issued logins/passwords please see iGaming Test Portal – Merchant Support Contact Options.