To help us direct your question to the best team to provide an answer please select which option best describes you.
SMBs are the lifeblood of the U.S. economy. Paysafe is committed to supporting small and mid-sized businesses as we emerge stronger than ever from the pandemic. To accelerate growth and support this important retail channel in the U.S., Paysafe is waiving $1 million worth of processing rates and fees for the first 1,000 eligible new merchants who sign up for Paysafe’s I+ (Interchange Plus) payment program. Promotion valid for qualifying new merchants who submit an application from Monday, September 13, 2021, through Sunday, October 31, 2021.
- Eligible merchants must process an average of over $10,000 per month with an average ticket of $100 or less.
- Validation provided via past processing statements (minimum of 6-months)
- A “new merchant” is a merchant who is not or now and has not been a customer of Paysafe, Paysafe’s independent Agents, or Paysafe’s subsidiary brands (Leaders Merchant Services, Flagship Merchant Services, Creditcardprocessing.com, or POSPros) in the 6 months preceding submission of an application for a merchant account. In order to be eligible, the application must be approved.
- The $1 million in processing fees being waived will be distributed among the 1,000 eligible new merchants selected for participation for a twelve month period commencing September 13th, 2021 .
- Promotional interchange pricing and monthly fees waived for the first 12 months. All active accounts will revert to traditional pricing in month 13 as per the Merchant Agreement.