To help us direct your question to the best team to provide an answer please select which option best describes you.
What is the Encytro Advantage Program?
The Encytro Advantage Program allows enrolled merchants to submit claims for reimbursement for chargebacks (up to $250 per chargeback) and related fees and certain data breaches. Instead of paying fees for every chargeback, you’ll pay a flat $29.95 per location, per month and then be able to submit claims to Encytro to receive reimbursement for covered chargebacks and costs, including:
- Certain fradulent chargebacks
- Fallback transactions
- EMV liability shift
- Chargeback fees
- Fraudulent ATM withdrawals
How does it work?
We offer everything from simple desktop software to fully integrated, all-in-one point of sale (POS) systems that allow you to accept cash and credit cards on the spot.
Log into the Encytro Merchant Dashboard to process any claims:
- Choose the appropriate type of claim being submitted (“Breach Claim” or “Chargeback Claim”) and follow the prompts of required information.
- In the event of a “Breach Claim”, you will be contacted by Encytro to process the claim.
- In the event of a “Chargeback Claim”, you will be notified of the status of your claim by Encytro.
- Payments for “Chargeback Claims” are sent out by Encytro and should arrive to the merchant address on file within 45 to 60 days from the date of the claim.