What is the Encytro Advantage Program?
The Encytro Advantage Program allows enrolled merchants to submit claims for reimbursement for chargebacks (up to $250 per chargeback) and related fees and certain data breaches. Instead of paying fees for every chargeback, you’ll pay a flat $29.95 per location, per month and then be able to submit claims to Encytro to receive reimbursement for covered chargebacks and costs, including:
- Certain fradulent chargebacks
- Fallback transactions
- EMV liability shift
- Chargeback fees
- Fraudulent ATM withdrawals
How does it work?
We offer everything from simple desktop software to fully integrated, all-in-one point of sale (POS) systems that allow you to accept cash and credit cards on the spot.
Log into the Encytro Merchant Dashboard to process any claims:
- Choose the appropriate type of claim being submitted (“Breach Claim” or “Chargeback Claim”) and follow the prompts of required information.
- In the event of a “Breach Claim”, you will be contacted by Encytro to process the claim.
- In the event of a “Chargeback Claim”, you will be notified of the status of your claim by Encytro.
- Payments for “Chargeback Claims” are sent out by Encytro and should arrive to the merchant address on file within 45 to 60 days from the date of the claim.