To help us direct you question to the best team to provide an answer please select which option best descibes you.
Addressing Your Concerns
Paysafe ensures compliance with the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry in Canada.
If you have a concern pertaining to the Code, you may contact us through a variety of channels:
- Complaint Resolution Form below
- Our toll free number at 1-888-709-8753
- by email
- by mail to Paysafe, 2 Place Alexis-Nihon, 3500 de Maisonneuve Blvd. W., Suite 700, Montreal, Quebec, H3Z 3C1
To assist us in reviewing your complaint, please provide the following, where applicable.
Upon contacting us, we will acknowledge receipt of your concern within 5 business days and open an investigation.
We will provide a resolution within 30 days of receiving the merchant concern, along with:
- A summary of the concern;
- The final result of the investigation;
- Explanation of the proposed resolution; and
- Information on how to further escalate the dispute in the event of an unsatisfactory outcome, along with the appropriate form(s).
If we cannot provide a resolution within 30 days, you will be informed of the delay, reason for the delay, and the expected response time.
If you believe that our conduct is contrary to the Code and feel your concerns regarding our products or services have not been adequately addressed, you may report the issue to your acquirer of record to file a Code of Conduct Complaint.
For Peoples Trust
Website: www.peoplescardservices.com to file a Code of Conduct Concern
For American Express
Please visit the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada’s website for more information on merchant rights under the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry in Canada.