The impact of COVID-19 on gender equality in fintech
Mar 08, 2021
This month we hosted a panel discussion with experts from the payments industry to discuss whether COVID-19 has deflected fintech companies' attention from their gender equality commitments, why women have been disproportionately affected by its economic impact, and what needs to change as we emerge on the other side of the pandemic.
- Paulette Rowe - CEO, Integrated & eCommerce Solutions - Paysafe
- Louise Clements - CMO - Paysafe
- Martha Mgendi-Fisher - Founder & Executive Board Chair - European Women Payments Network
- Helen Smith - COO - Cashflows
- Velera Wilson - Founder - Positive Identity