As a Paysafe partner, you’re able to select from a wide variety of traditional payment acceptance solutions including leading, EMV compliant solutions from Verifone, Pax, Ingenico and more. We handle all of the injections, deployment and, in most cases, all of the support as well; including re-programming.
Payment gateways/virtual terminals
We offer robust virtual terminal/e-commerce capabilites and can connect with numerous shopping carts to enable online purchases. Key merchant features include:
- Multi-user management with role-based permissions and multi-account access
- Easy to use web-based interface for processing, reporting and account management
- PCI DSS Level 1 validated
- Supports recurring payments and invoicing
- EMV/NFC/Mag Stripe via the virtual terminal
- Customer management
- Card vault for storing cards on file (tokenization)
- Shopping cart support (native and via Authorize.net emulation)
Expinet is a flexible, yet powerful payment gateway engineered to provide seamless connectivity to a wide array of payment acceptance methods alongside value-added features and functionality. All with the support of our team of integration specialists and a simplified suite of APIs.
Vertical specific features allow you to market to multiple business types and include core features like:
- Cloud-based EMV solution
- Out of scope card present and card not present integrations
- Native tokenization and card vault
- Recurring billing and installment plans
- Multi-location management
- Real-time reporting APIs
- Omni-channel commerce
- Modern API and webhook options for robust workflows
- A myriad of vertical-specific features specific to Retail/QSR, restaurant, healthcare, and hospitality/lodging.
Paysafe also provides connectivity to a wide array of additional payment gateways including Authorize.Net, Bridgepay, Apriva and others.
Paysafe Instore is our proprietary all-in-one merchant and portfolio management portal which enables agent and ISO partners to participate in real-time customer service and operations management. Paysafe Instore provides timely and accurate information about your requests, terminal download info, residuals, and merchant transactions at your convenience without having to wait for a response from a customer service representative, including:
- Merchant status dashboard: Portfolio snapshots - Boarding status reports - Real time alerts
- Automated workflows
- Portfolio management reporting
- Accurate and transparent residual reporting
- Real time merchant data
- API connectivity
- Customizable marketing and sales enablement brochures
For merchant customers, Paysafe Instore offers direct access to merchant account reporting such as analytics on processing methods and card type acceptance, IRS reportable revenue (1099K), daily/monthly activity, merchant statements, chargeback/retrieval detail, and a user-friendly tool to validate PCI compliance:
- Real time transaction data/easy to use dashboard
- Reporting and management tools
- Tax and accounting insights
- Reference guides and self-help tutorials
Mobile Solutions (mPOS)
Some merchants simply need to be able to accept payments on the go. For those customers we offer two Solutions Simple Swipe and MobilePay.
Both Simple Swipe and MobilePay work with all Apple, Android and Amazon devices and features a free application download with clean, simplified user interface, inventory management, virtual terminal, and invoicing. Additionally, merchants have access to an online portal where they can run reporting, set up receipt customization, and integrate with Quickbooks for their accounting.
mPOS is a great solution for contractors, personal services, delivery services and repair shops. It can be used in a storefront setting or a mobile venue.
Let's look at how our point of sale products can work for your business.