To help us direct you question to the best team to provide an answer please select which option best descibes you.
SMBs are the lifeblood of the U.S. economy. Paysafe is committed to supporting small and mid-sized businesses as we emerge stronger than ever from the pandemic. To accelerate growth and support this important retail channel in the U.S., Paysafe is waiving the cost of processing equipment and offering zero cost processing through our cash discount program
Small business payment solutions that empower your everyday
- Custom-made, scalable solutions
- Online & in-store ordering
- Cash Discount and Surcharge Programs
- Employee & inventory management
- Dedicated customer & tech support
- Cloud & 5G enabled systems
- A “New Merchant” is a merchant who is not now and has not been a customer of Paysafe, Paysafe’s independent Agents, or Paysafe’s subsidiary brands (Leaders Merchant Services, Flagship Merchant Services, CreditCardProcessing.com, or POSPros) in the 6 months preceding submission of an application for a merchant account. In order to be eligible, the application must be approved.
- The “New Merchant” will enter into a 12 month agreement. In the event of the new merchant cancelling prior to the agreement length, the merchant will be subject to an early termination fee to cover the cost of the equipment.
- The “New Merchant” must be approved for a merchant account, with the Cash Discount pricing bundle to be considered eligible for the subsidized equipment offering with Paysafe.