To help us direct you question to the best team to provide an answer please select which option best descibes you.
Paysafe will only process your personal information in compliance with the law. Such laws vary across different territories and further specific information is available on request. In general, Paysafe will either process:
- On the basis of your consent, for example to send you marketing messages about products and services in accordance with your interests and preferences, where such consent is required by law;
- Where necessary for the performance of, or entry into, any contract we have with you, for example, in order to provide you with the Services you have subscribed – in that context, we need that information because otherwise we would not be able to provide the Services to you. For example, if we are required to verify your identity and you do not supply us with the relevant information, we may be unable to open an account for you;
- Where Paysafe has a legitimate interest to process data, subject to such processing not overriding your own rights and freedoms in objecting to such processing. For example, to keep you informed about your use of the Services, improve and develop the Services, conduct online advertising or other marketing activities, as well as manage and enforce any claim;
- Where Paysafe has a legal obligation to collect, use and/or disclose your personal information or otherwise needs your personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. For example, when necessary to comply with the rules imposed by our or other applicable regulators; or
- Exceptionally, we may share your information with a third party when necessary in the public interest, for example, when law enforcement agencies or other third parties with whom you may have had dealings request information to investigate a crime or otherwise a breach of third-party terms of business.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information for any specific processing activity, please contact us via the Contact Us section below.