To help us direct your question to the best team to provide an answer please select which option best describes you.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES“Payments That Pay” from PAYSAFE (hereinafter known…
This contest is strictly for Canadian minor hockey associations and regions in Canada that register their players through the Hockey Canada registrysystem.
1. SPONSOR. The contest sponsor is PAYSAFE (hereinafter referred to as the “Sponsor”).
2. CONTEST PERIODS. The contest will take place over one (1) periods, such period begins at 00:00:01 EST on May 1, 2018, and ends at 23:59:59EST on May 31, 2018 (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Period”).
3. ELIGIBILITY. The Contest is for Canadian minor hockey associations and regions in Canada that register their players through the HockeyCanada registry system and who have reached the age of majority in effect in their province or territory of residence. Employees, representatives andagents of the Sponsor and their affiliates, and, if applicable, their publicity and promotional agencies, Contest judges, suppliers of Contest prize, or any other company hired as part of the design, production or distribution of Contest material, as well as members of their immediate family or people livingwith the aforesaid, shall not be eligible for this Contest.
4. CONTEST ENTRY PROCESS, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You will automatically be eligible for the Contest if, during the Contest Period, youbecome a client of the Sponsor. You can enter the draw, which will be held during the Contest Period during which you register with the Sponsor (seeRule 7 hereinafter).
To enter the draw during the Contest period without making any purchase, you must specify your full name (including middle initials), address(including your postal code) and telephone number (including area code) where you can be reached during the day, and send us everything in a sealed stamped envelope postmarked by Canada Post before the end date of the relevant Contest Period addressed to PAYSAFE, “Payments That Pay”Contest, 3500 Blvd. de Maisonneuve West, Suite 700, Montreal, Quebec H3Z 3C1. The Sponsor shall not be liable for late, lost, stolen, misdirected orillegible entries, or those with insufficient postage.
5. NUMBER OF ENTRIES. Limit of one (1) entry per association or region per draw.
6. PRIZE. There is one (1) prize of $1,500. An entrant cannot win more than one (1) prize.
7. RANDOM DRAW. One (1) draws having one (1) winner will take place for the Contest Period (hereinafter referred to as the “Draw”) at theoffices of the Sponsor at 3500 Blvd. de Maisonneuve West, Suite 700, Montreal, Quebec, H3Z 3C1: the Draw shall take place on June 15, 2018, at12:00:01 EST, from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The chances of winning depend on the total number of eligible entriesreceived during the Contest Period. The prize must be accepted as given and cannot be replaced, transferred, exchanged or paid in cash.
8. HOW TO WIN AND CLAIM A PRIZE. The selected entrant will be informed by telephone or e-mail about winning and how to claim his/her prize.Before being declared a winner, the selected entrant must (i) correctly answer within a specific period of time and without any assistance amathematical skill-testing question, which will be asked over the telephone at a mutually agreed-upon time, (ii) accept and sign the Declaration ofCompliance and Release Form (refer to paragraph 9 below) and (iii) comply with these Contest rules. The awarding of the prize is subject to checkingeligibility and compliance with these rules. The selected entrant whose eligibility under these rules cannot be confirmed shall be disqualified. If the selected entrant cannot be reached, if he/she does not respond or cannot comply with the rules within 14 days following the selection notice, he/she shallbe disqualified and shall lose his/her prize; the Sponsor or his/her representatives can, at their sole and absolute discretion, randomly draw anothereligible entrant, who they will try to contact and who shall, in turn, be subject to the same disqualification rules. Please allow four (4) to six (6) weeksafter the draw to check for the Contest winner and prize awarding. The selected entrant shall be contacted after his/her eligibility shall be verified and shall be informed of the process for claiming his/her prize. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for fruitless attempts to contact the selected entrant.
9. OTHER ENTRY TERMS AND CONDITIONS. By entering this Contest, each participant accepts these official rules and any decisions made by theContest judges (who may be employees, agents or independent entrepreneurs of the Sponsor), which shall be final and mandatory under law for theentrant for any matter related to this Contest. All entry forms shall become the property of the Sponsor and shall not be returned. Before being declareda winner and receiving his/her prize, the selected entrant shall sign the Declaration of Compliance and Release Form, confirming that he/she shallrespect the official rules and hold harmless the Sponsor and its affiliates, agencies and prize providers, as well as members of management, theirrespective administrators, employees and agents (collectively referred to as the “Contest Group”) from any responsibility regarding his/her entry inthis Contest and the awarding and use of the prize. The selected entrant agrees to the use of his/her name, comments, photograph or any otherresemblance for publicity purposes and grants the Sponsor all rights for said use without additional compensation. The Sponsor and its affiliates arenot liable for printing, distribution or production errors, and they may, at their sole discretion, and without incurring any responsibility, cancel or modify thisContest at any time. This Contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws in effect.
10. LIMIT OF LIABILITY. By entering this Contest, each winner acknowledges and accepts that the Contest Group: (i) shall not be liable in any waywhatsoever with respect to the Contest or the awarding or use of the prize; (ii) offers no guarantee or makes no declarations of any kind regarding theprize; (iii) denies any implicit guarantee; (iv) is not responsible for prejudice, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever, resulting from the entrantaccepting or using the prize or entering the Contest. The Contest Group shall not be liable for any typographical errors or any other errors in the proposal or administration of the Contest, including, but not limited to, errors in the publicity material, official Contest rules, selection andannouncement of the winner or distribution of the prize. The Contest Group is not liable for any technical malfunction or other problems relating to thenetwork or telephone lines, online computer systems, servers, computer hardware, software or traffic on the Internet or any web site. The Contest Groupis not responsible for damages to the entrant’s system due to the entrant entering the Contest.
11. PERSONAL INFORMATION. Personal information collected on entrants as part of this Contest shall be strictly used by the Sponsor to administersaid Contest in conjunction with any related publicity.
12. FOR QUEBEC RESIDENTS. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie desalcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec (hereinafter referred to as the “Régie”) for a ruling. Any litigation regarding the awarding of a prize maybe submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
13. CONTEST MODIFICATION. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest, in whole or inpart, should human intervention or an event occur that could alter or affect the administration, security, impartiality or conduct of the Contest as providedfor in these rules.
14. TERMINATION OF THE CONTEST. If Contest entry must be terminated, in whole or in part, for whatever reason, before the relevant closing dateprovided in these Contest rules, the Sponsor may proceed, at its sole discretion, with a draw from among the entries duly received and registeredup to the end date of the relevant Contest Period.
15. GOVERNING LAWS. All questions relating to the validity, interpretation and binding nature of the official Contest rules, as well as the rights andobligations of entrants and the Sponsor relating to this Contest shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the province ofQuebec and the laws of Canada in effect therein.
16. LANGUAGES. In the event of a discrepancy between the English version and the French version of these rules, the English version shall prevail.
17. GENERAL PROVISIONS. Each provision in these rules constitutes a distinct whole document in that any decision made by a court that may affect one provision herein is null and void shall not affect the validity of the other provisions of these rules or their enforceability.