To help us direct you question to the best team to provide an answer please select which option best descibes you.
Dive into Dev
Win a memorable sea weekend with scuba diving and party at Port Varna!
Join at: paysafe.com/diveintodev
Summer is here, and we can’t wait for the sunny beaches and cool parties in Varna.
All Java gurus are invited to join us for the first ever underwater Java hunt near Varna!
We have exciting plans for a memorable weekend with scuba diving and a private party in a secret location!
Prove your passion for technology and be the first to find our treasure in the blue waters of the Black Sea.
Note! We know 2 is better than 1, and the winners will grab a chance to invite a +1 for this amazing weekend experience.
Here are some hints to help you through the journey:
- Fill in the submission form below
- From all the registered participants we will select 15 who meet the following criteria:
- Fintech industry knowledge
- Experience in Modernizing and innovating enterprise software
- Fluent English
- Hands-on, proactive and easy-going attitude
- Motivated, organized self-starter with the ability to solve problems effectively
- Strong team player
- The period of the campaign is May 30 - June 30, 2022
- The selection of the winners will happen between July 4 - 10, 2022 by a jury from the Paysafe team
- The weekend in Varna will take place from July 23 - 25, 2022
- The winners are allowed to invite a +1
Oops, the deadline for submission has expired.
Thank you for the interest and keep an eye on the upcoming activities on our career page.
Have an outstanding summer!
Terms and Conditions:
- The Paysafe Dive into Dev campaign (the “Campaign”) is organized by Paysafe Bulgaria EOOD (“Paysafe”) and shall take place from 23rd July to 25th July 2022.
To participate in the Campaign, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Reside in Bulgaria
- Be fluent in English;
- Successfully submit your CV or LinkedIn profile to the following email address using the submission form or on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org during the period 30th of May – 30th of June 2022;
2. Only participants who comply with the requirements listed in clause 2 shall be eligible to participate in the final selection for the Campaign performed by Paysafe (“Eligible Participants”).
3. A 5 member Paysafe jury (the “Jury”) shall select 15 Eligible Participants (“Finalists”) to join the Campaign during the period 4th July – 10th July 2022.
4. The selection shall be based on the Eligible Participants’ work experience, English language skills and personal qualities such as (including, but in any case, not limited to) motivation, team spirit, problem solution efficiency, proactiveness, task and time management.
5. Paysafe shall cover a two-night accommodation in a double room for the Finalists in Graffit Gallery Hotel (breakfast included) from the 23rd of July to 25th of July 2022.
6. Each Finalist is entitled to bring a plus one for the duration of the Campaign.
7. Paysafe shall not cover any travel costs related to the Campaign for the Finalists (such as and not limited to transportation to Varna, public transportation, taxies, fuel expenses, etc.)
8. Paysafe shall not provide the Finalists with daily allowance for the Campaign.
9. Paysafe shall organize an Underwater Treasure Hunt held by Scuba Diving LTD on 24 July 2022.
10.Each Finalist must provide Paysafe with a written medical statement confirming their health condition and the ability to participate in the Underwater Treasure Hunt.
11. For the security of the Finalists, Paysafe shall arrange an ambulance on the spot where the Underwater Treasure Hunt activity shall take place.
12. Paysafe shall not be held liable for any injuries or medical conditions caused prior, during or after the Underwater Treasure Hunt activity.
13. Paysafe shall not be held liable, nor should be expected to pay the monetary equivalent of the Underwater Treasure Hunt activity in case a Finalist may not participate due to medical conditions.
14. The Underwater Treasure Hunt activity does not constitute a training course and certification shall not be provided.
15. Paysafe reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel the Underwater Treasure Hunt activity due to unsuitable weather conditions. In this case Finalists shall be provided with a voucher valid until the 15 September 2022. The voucher may not be replaced for other activities or its monetary equivalent. Paysafe shall not be held liable in case Scuba Diving LTD ceases its’ business activity or discontinues the organization of the Underwater Treasure Hunt.
16. Paysafe reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant partially or fully from the Paysafe Dive into Dev Campaign at any time by providing a written notice to the email address registered during the sign up, if it has a reason to believe the participant has breached or tried to breach these Paysafe Dive into Dev Campaign Rules.
17. Paysafe reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend these Paysafe Dive into Dev Campaign Rules or to end the Paysafe Dive into Dev Campaign at any time by providing a written notice to the email addresses of the participants registered during the sing up.
18. By applying for the Dive into Dev Campaign all Eligible Participants declare that they have familiarized themselves with the present Paysafe Dive into Dev Campaign Rules and grant their consent to sign a disclaimer declaration for releasing Paysafe from liability, if selected to participate in the Dive into Dev Campaign.
19. Paysafe reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to invite some of the Eligible Participants to a job interview. Such Eligible Participants shall not be obliged to complete a HackerRank Test.
20. In case of additional questions, you can contact us on: email@example.com
Meet our Paysafe jury which will select the 15 lucky winners:
Vasil Gichev is Head of Software Development at Paysafe with more than 20 years or experience in the IT Sector. He is leading the teams engaged with digital wallets, crypto, prepaid, embedded finance and mobile apps at the company. Vasil is passionate about machine learning and dedicated to building self-organizing teams.
Vladislav Grancharov is Head of Software Development at Paysafe. He's been part of the company for the last 5+ years and has 15+ years of experience in the tech industry in Bulgaria. Vladislav is passionate about people, finance and technology.
Ivona Gavrilova is Senior Recruitment Manager at Paysafe with 8+ years of experience in the field of Talent Acquisition. She's been part of the company for 6 years now, most of the time spent at Paysafe she's been focused on Technical Recruitment and attracting new talent to the company by developing and executing various employer branding campaigns.
Bojena Pandelieva is Corporate Communications Manager at Paysafe. She has 7+ years in the Marketing field in both Bulgaria and UK. Bojena loves traveling and exploring new destinations.
Hristina Hristova is Team Lead, Technical Recruiter at Paysafe. She's been part of the company for almost 5 years now. Her devotion and passion about tech, motivates her to get involved into brave and out-of-the-box campaigns for attracting talents.
Are you interested in staying up-to-date with the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at Paysafe?
Follow our career page: www.paysafe.com/en/careers/