To help us direct your question to the best team to provide an answer please select which option best describes you.
All the ways players pay
Powering online sportsbooks’ player acquisition & retention in the US, Canada & UK
Why payments will play an instrumental role in the growth of the global iGaming market in 2023 and beyond
Our latest research surveys the wagering and payment behaviors of sports bettors in the U.S. and digs into the numbers on arguably the world’s most important iGaming markets – to show how and why pay is influencing play.
Key topics covered in this report include:
- Payment preferences for online sports bettors and how they vary across markets, with restrictions on certain payment methods in several jurisdictions
- Why some bettors are increasingly embracing alternative payment methods (APMs) like digital wallets and eCash
- The player acquisition value of payments and the fundamental importance of the payment experience for players when choosing which sportsbook to wager with
- Sports bettor retention and how a strong payment experience can ensure a player not only plays with a sportsbook buy stays loyal for the long-term
- Players’ confidence in the security of deposits and payouts, and the importance for operators of balancing security with sports bettors’ expectations about transactional speed
View the data and analysis from this research yourself and uncover your consumers' latest payment preferences.