To help us direct you question to the best team to provide an answer please select which option best descibes you.
All the ways players pay (2023 research)
Powering online sportsbooks’ player acquisition & retention in the U.S., Canada & U.K.
Why payments will play an instrumental role in the growth of the global iGaming market in 2023 and beyond...
Since our 2021 ‘All the ways players pay’ U.S. iGaming research, New York, Louisiana, and Michigan have launched online sports-betting markets. Our latest research surveys the wagering and payment behaviors of sports bettors in these markets plus more established jurisdictions like New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Iowa. We’ve also broadened the scope to include players in the Canadian province of Ontario, which launched a market for private operators in 2022, plus the U.K. Surveying 2,002 participating consumers in November 2022, our latest research runs the numbers on arguably the world’s most important iGaming markets – to show how and why pay is influencing play.
To view all the data and analysis from this research, fill out the form and download our report now.
Key topics covered in this report include:
- Payment preferences for online sports bettors and how they vary across markets, with restrictions on certain payment methods in several jurisdictions
- Why some bettors are increasingly embracing alternative payment methods (APMs) like digital wallets and eCash
- The player acquisition value of payments and the fundamental importance of the payment experience for players when choosing which sportsbook to wager with
- Sports bettor retention and how a strong payment experience can ensure a player not only plays with a sportsbook buy stays loyal for the long-term
- Players’ confidence in the security of deposits and payouts, and the importance for operators of balancing security with sports bettors’ expectations about transactional speed