Policy Expert, one of the UK’s fastest-growing online insurance providers, needed a best-in-class online payments solution to match its highest standards of customer service. Here's how Paysafe became the company's longest standing third-party providers.
Seamless payments insure against poor customer experience for online insurance provider.
Policy Expert is one of the UK’s fastest-growing online insurance providers. The company has half a million customers looking to buy insurance policies for property, healthcare and travel, to name but a few.
As an award-winning insurance provider, Policy Expert puts its customers’ needs first in everything it does as a business. As a result, the business has an average customer rating of 92% on TrustPilot, and 95% of its customers are happy to recommend it to others.
‘Getting online payments acceptance right’ is becoming more and more important for members of the consumer service sectors. Often, if a customer faces any friction during the payment making process, they’ll abandon the checkout and go elsewhere – the worst possible situation for the merchant. With this in mind, Policy Expert wanted a payment service provider that shared its commitment to excellent customer service and clear and seamless payments. That’s why the company turned to us.
Long-standing relationships through payments efficiency
Paysafe and Policy Expert go back a long way – in fact, we’re its longest-serving third-party supplier. The company began working with us back in 2011.
Over the course of our partnership, we’ve helped Policy Expert design and develop a worry-free payment processing service perfectly tailored for its unique business needs.
We customised each and every payments page according to Policy Expert’s requirements, and connected them to a Direct Debit verification service that we built especially for the company. No other payments partner is able to provide this kind of support for an integrated checkout page.
Having Paysafe as our longest third-party supplier is a testament to the great service and offering it provides us. It has been with us since 2011 and has not only seen but supported us in all our major achievements.– Adam Powell, Chief Operating Officer at Policy Expert
Specific products for exceptional results
We provided Policy Expert with a range of customized solutions to meet its needs. These included:
- A Paysafe-hosted payment page, offering a fully-branded online payment page designed to eliminate the burden and cost of PCI compliance.
- Direct Debit validation, enabling Policy Expert’s customers to split their deposit payments between card payment and Direct Debit. We also customised the payment page to enhance the customer experience and streamline the payment process.
- A full merchant acquiring account in a single contract – Policy Expert switched to us from another acquiring bank in 2016 to take advantage of all the value-added services and competitive pricing we offer via one straightforward contract.
- An account updater service – with this, Policy Expert can verify customers’ updated credit and debit card details, so they can automatically renew their policies and can maintain their continuous insurance cover without having to spend time inputting new details.
Thanks to our solutions and support, Policy Expert’s business has gone from strength to strength. The improvement to the customer experience has meant that the company has reached a number of key milestones since our relationship began, including:
- Selling its first home insurance policy
- Processing 100,000 customers
- Selling 1,000 policies in a single day